Is There an Echo in Here?

Just moving in to the new place here, figuring out where to put stuff. Hopefully, it won’t take me too long. Bear with me while I try to get this sorted out.

Why the image? Well, it’s just a couple days after Halloween, and I think this would look too boring without a little visual interest. Plus it gives me an opportunity to try to learn how to work all the various handles, nozzles and gear shifts around here.

This entry was posted in Personal and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Is There an Echo in Here?

1. Lyle Dodd says:

Hey! Great start! Any chance we’ll get to see Zhantika?

• Mark says:

Hey, Bud! Thanks for stopping by. I think I might have a couple pages of pencils for Zhantika that will be part of one of my portfolios, once I figure out how to get the galleries going. It would be cool to see that story reprinted in color somewhere someday.

2. Lyle Dodd says:

How about some pics from some of your animation work?

• Mark says:

There will be lots of that stuff to see, once I have time to figure out how to get the galleries installed. It’s a major reason why I’m doing this site in the first place. In the meantime, you might like to check out my latest post (11/22/10).

3. Julio Adulto says:

The following comments are from your “Numero Uno” fan boy in Norcal.
    (For you folks in Rio Linda,”Numero Uno” translates to Number One)

. . . I am waiting for some (never seen before) pre-production sketches for the: Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters, The Lost Treasures issue.
    . . . and a bootleg tape of The Contact live in concert would also be cool for us “older” groupie – roadie hanger on types.

. . .oh and don’t forget to dig deep into the old ” arhttp://www.write4kids.com/archive1and give us fans a look at the conceptual drawing and doodles for” Bugboy.

. . . how’s about some “behind the scene’s” stories of ” The Making of ”
    The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest.”

. . . and can we get some candid photo’s of you wearing your well worn: “Jack Kirby” hat?

. . . what ever happened to : Funshine, Grumpy and Oopsy Bear. I miss those guys.

. . . I thought you were going to publish: The Mark Lewis Post-It Note Art Book.I would pay “good money” for something like that. (Is there such a thing as “bad money” ?)

. . . I thought there was a new: Mass Mailing Law initiated by Obama. Better watch out, the Mass Mailing (The Spam Police) People might come looking for you.

. . . I thought Pony Fiction was being optioned by Spielberg, with Lucas directing the first of many: Pony Fiction The Movie.

. . . well to make a long story, not so long, I gotta go. I’m very busy at this time of the year. Everybody is renewing their yearly membership in the : Mark Lewis Bugboy Fan Club. It’s a thankless job but somebodies gotta do it.

• Mark says:

“Julio”: Thanks much for stopping by! Next time I see you, you’ll have to show me again how to make “Bananas Foster in a Skillet.”